Children's Church is offered for children ages 3 years old through 1st grade. The children will be led out for the sermon time and participate in a worship experience that is designed just for them. At the end of the message, the children will be brought back in to worship with their family.
We provide a nursery staffed by trained, loving adults for parents with children from infant to 36 months from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Age appropriate lessons and classes are held for children 2 ½ years old through adults during the 9:30 AM Sunday School hour each Sunday morning.
Sacrament of Holy Communion
Communion is celebrated on the first, third, and fifth (if applicable) Sunday of each month in our 8:00 and 10:45 AM services.
As Lutheran Christians, we practice “close communion” which means as you come to the Lord’s Supper you affirm that Jesus is your Savior and Lord, and with Lutheran Christians you believe His Body and Blood are truly present “in, with, and under” the bread and wine and you desire to serve Him faithfully in the fellowship of the church. At St. Timothy we use both the Individual Cup and the Common Cup at each Communion Service.
We share the following beliefs as we celebrate the Lord’s Supper:
- I believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son and my personal Savior.
- I believe that I am a sinful human being without hope of eternal life except for God’s mercy in Christ.
- I confess my sins to God and ask for His forgiveness.
- I believe that Christ is personally present in this Sacrament and through His Body and Blood, He forgives all my sins and remembers them no more.
- I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to live a God-pleasing life.