Welcome to the newly developed Media portion of the St. Timothy website. You may be asking yourself, "What type of "media" do we currently have to offer?"
Media can be defined as any "means of communication to reach or influence people widely," or everything you see, hear, and read. With that in mind, St. Timothy media consists of:
- Audio: a discussion board that includes downloadable MP3 files of each week's message/sermon
- Print: bulletins, inserts, newsletters, mailers, brochures, etc.
- Video: Presentations during services, DVD's, and monitor loops
- Website: images, layout, calendars, blogs, membership portal
- Information Technology: mass emails, and much more!
Thank you for visiting the Media section of our site. Please make sure you also check out our bulletins, inserts, newsletters, and mass emails regularly to stay plugged in to the events of St. Timothy!