Children's ministry goes beyond Sunday School at St. Timothy...it is sharing Jesus' love and walking beside each parent to equip and encourage them to teach their child about God and to live a life pleasing in His eyes.
- Nursery Care during services for newborns through 36 months
- Children's church during services for children age 3 - 1st grade
- Sunday School for children age 3 through 5th grade
- Wednesday Night Pit Stop during the school year, including Zone 45
- Summer events, such as Vacation Bible School
- Milestone Ministries to help parents spiritually transform their children...and much, much more!
and other occasions. The Elementary Choir rehearses from 5:45 - 6:15pm each Wednesday during Pit Stop and the Chimes Choir rehearses from 5:15 - 5:45. (No rehearsals in the Summer)
in Deuteronomy 6:7-9 for parents to “Impress [the commandments] on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.” One way
to help you grow in faith as a family is to experience worship together. However,
we do offer Children's Church during the pastor's message. This way parents can have an opportunity to hear the sermon while their children learn in a more developmentally appropriate way.
Children are placed in classroom groups according to age and grade level; friends are always welcome on this incredible journey
into faith! Kid Zone meets in the Children's Ministry Building @ 9:30 Sunday mornings.
Summer Kid Zone is always a lot of fun! Through large group presentations, kids get to experience God in worship, learn more about His word, and experience Jesus in a whole new way. Children age 2 through completed 4th grade meet in the Children's Ministry building. This summer, kids in Preschool will have a great time learning about God's Word through games, worship, and lots of hands on activities. Our Elementary kids will have a powerful summer filled with fun games, lessons straight from the Bible, and energizing worship. You won't want to miss it!
Supervised care is provided for children birth thru 3rd grade in the Children's Ministry building. Parents will sign their children into their individual classrooms at 6:45. Childcare is provided during adult Bible study from 6:45 - 7:45 PM.
Take it Home....Make it Real...
Live it Out!
Milestone Ministry Events
Milestone Ministry Events are age group specific events that are designed to help parents spiritually transform their children. It is our mission to connect kids with Christ beyond the church and into the home. Parents are the primary faith educators – you are with your children the most! The Milestone Ministry Events are
- Ways parents can connect with other parents in the same life stage;
- They are times when families are introduced to new spiritual practices that can become rituals in the home and memories for their children (praying scripture of your children, family devotions, learning how to worship as a family, etc.);
- They are occasions for celebration that give parents Christian resources to help in their child's spiritual development;
- They are…FUN!!
Blessing Shower - For families with babies born the preceding year. Families eat lunch together, meet nursery staff, get information on LIFE Groups and small group Bible studies, and receive a special gift for their new baby. This event typically happens late January, early February.
The Great Family Devotion Challenge! - The goal of family devotions is to empower families to have a consistent, effective, successful, positive devotional experience together which will form a life-long discipline in the life of you and your child. This could be the start of something AMAZING that will be passed on through you to your children, to their children, and for generations to come!